[Lab] Launch Pad

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 10:15:17 EDT 2010

well since it is not bidirectional communications on the wire, one
could wire it with a transistor very simply and a voltage divider but
that would require a 5V power.  The schematics though claim that test
point 1 (tp1 on the board) is the USB-Vcc and test point 3 (tp3 on the
board) is the USB-Ground

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds