[Lab] Launch pad

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 12:26:11 EDT 2010

Yeah I bought mine on the second day and received it last week.  If
you order one of these I would order it right from the TI store and
not a retailer.

check out their wiki.
http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/MSP430_LaunchPad_%28MSP-EXP430G2%29

if you have only used the arduino, keep in mind that the launch pad is
a little bit more complicated to program than the arduino.  But
nothing you can't learn.
If you are interested in my code though let me know.  Ill try to leave
more detail comments than in the example code.  You can get an Idea of
how it works

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds