[Lab] Launch Pad

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 12:04:19 EDT 2010

It is actually built right into the chip.

I based my self off this tutorial
http://www.waitingforfriday.com/index.php/Building_a_PIC18F_USB_device

if you can get an email with a custom domain, you can even sample the
chips for free.  you will need a programmer though.  you can get cheap
one on ebay or you can make one too :P

p.s. I have order so many samples with my custom domain. the 4$ a year
is worth the investments.  I have sample chips worht over 100$ on
digikey

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds