[Lab] Makerbot conveyor belt build platform launched

Andrew O'Malley aomalley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 10:16:13 EDT 2010

Sam,

Hi, prior to relocating to NYC for the summer I contacted various
art/tech centres, including NYCR who ended up being really open to me
doing a residency there for two months.  It was a really fun and
productive time.

If any ModLab'ers go down for Maker Faire, make sure to visit NYCR's
booth there and say hi for me/us.

ao.