[Lab] Looking for Help!

Andrew Morrow andrew at andrewmorrow.com
Tue Sep 14 09:29:47 EDT 2010

Hi all,

This is my first post, so please forgive me if this isn't getting to the
right place, or seems off-topic.

I'm looking for tablet-style computer on which to do digital painting, and
most likely animation, video editing, and maybe even email etc (most
importantly, though, digital painting). I've looked at Tablet PC's,
modbooks, and cintiqs, but am unable to make a decision, as I really have no
expierience with these things. Portability is important, as I'll be biking
around with the thing, and would want to be able to produce studies on the
spot. Any advice?

Andrew Morrow