[Lab] Looking for Help!

Anthony Scavarelli anthony.scavarelli at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 21:32:31 EDT 2010

Wow! great thanks a lot for the great info Mike and Jonathon. This opens a
lot of doors for me that I had known of previously. I will hack at this for
the next couple of days and report back on whether I was able to get it
going. Unfortunately ( in this case ) I am both with Bell and my compy is a
macbook pro :(

Anthony