No subject

Fri Oct 15 15:05:20 EDT 2010

planes and my time to community centers. I'm looking for someone to help me
this evening. Please let me know if you want to come. It is in the Britannia
Bay area.

Tomorrow is TEDxKids! I will be showing the Squirrel model airplane project
there too!

A new Web site will be launched for the Squirrel project at
http://www.Squirrelify.com <http://www.squirrelify.com/>. If anybody wants
to try their had at design, let me know, I'm all ears for ideas.

--
Darcy Whyte
Darcy at Siteware.com

Inspirational Flying Machines:
http://www.rubber-power.com
http://www.endlessLift.com
 <http://www.endlessLift.com>http://www.Squirrelify.com
<http://www.Squirrelify.com>MAAC 23153

Software services since 1988
Web, Database, LAMP
www.Siteware.com
www.generalSocial.com

--20cf30025852489637049490898e

people who receive updates about the Squirrel model plane project.<b><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-size: large;"> If you wish to cont=
inue to receive updates please reply to this email! If not, then do nothing=

9;s first <b>Maker Faire</b> was a huge success! There are pictures and vid=
eo at=A0<a href=3D"http://www.endlesslift.com/" target=3D"_blank"><b>http:/=

r clear=3D"all">From 6-7pm tonight I am doing my regular volunteer work whe=
re I donate planes and my time to community centers. I&#39;m looking for so=
meone to help me this evening. Please let me know if you want to come. It i=
s in the Britannia Bay area.<div>

launched for the Squirrel project at=A0<meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" co=
ntent=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><a href=3D"http://www.squirrelify.com/=
" target=3D"_blank">http://www.Squirrelify.com</a>. If anybody wants to try=
 their had at design, let me know, I&#39;m all ears for ideas.<br>

g Machines:<br><a href=3D"http://www.rubber-power.com" target=3D"_blank">ht=
tp://www.rubber-power.com</a><div><a href=3D"http://www.endlessLift.com" ta=
rget=3D"_blank">http://www.endlessLift.com</a></div>

=3D"http://www.Squirrelify.com" target=3D"_blank">http://www.Squirrelify.co=