[Lab] simple CNC multibuild

Tom Burns tom.i.burns at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 12:20:55 EDT 2010

I'm in, and have a friend off the list who is also in.

The biggest issue is sourcing the very specific parts that are usually
purchased from mcmaster in the states.  Options would be to get a trusted
third party in the states to re-ship the parts for us, or alternately we
source the parts in Canada.

Tom