[Lab] simple CNC multibuild

Tom Burns tom.i.burns at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 14:54:20 EDT 2010

Hi folk,

After makerbot & CNC conversations taking place on the list I figure this
would be a worthy proposal.

I ran across a CNC build that is the simplest I have ever seen:
http://fab.cba.mit.edu/classes/MIT/863.09/people/dcarr/final/final.html .
There is a BOM on there, it's only around 20 parts.

Is there anyone interested in doing a group parts buy/build of this CNC?
It's not huge, it won't do everything, but if you're like me you'd probably
love a little CNC.

There's about 20 parts and it costs under $100 to build.  If we had a group
I'm sure the price will go down and so will the complexity.

Anybody interested?

Tom