[Lab] Photos from last night's Pecha Kucha Night Ottawa 3

Andrew Plumb andrew at plumb.org
Thu Oct 28 14:26:24 EDT 2010

Hey Richard,

Gatherings are normally every other Wednesday evening in the ArtEngine M70 lab at Arts Court at 2 Daly Ave.  Next week is Electric Fields Festival so I'll likely be at Prototype: http://artengine.ca/electricfields/2010/inst-prototype-en.php

Looking forward to finally meeting you f2f after all these years online!

Andrew.

--

"The future is already here.  It's just not very evenly distributed" -- William Gibson

Me: http://clothbot.com/wiki/