[Lab] Another requests - tell us about your projects

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Fri Nov 19 13:25:29 EST 2010

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 12:17:07PM -0500, Paul & Andrea Mumby wrote:
> That one has been on hold for a bit. The design is technically done for the
> circuit, and I have a PCB etched, and 90% of the parts purchased to build 2
> of them. But then other projects dropped in and took precedence lol...

I'd certainly be interested in a theramin build.  I've seen a few
schematics on the web and I likely have all the parts I need , but have
little experience making modern PCBs (I used one of those Radio Shack
single sided board etching kits close to 3 decades ago...)

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!