[Lab] Another requests - tell us about your projects

Emily Daniels emily.daniels at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 11:46:12 EST 2010

Hi Ryan,

Here's a past one:

Name: Emily Daniels
Project: LED Acorn Lantern
Link: http://www.emilydaniels.com/2010/09/led-acorn-lantern/
Materials/Technology Used: LEDs, batteries, wire, acorns
Year: 2010
Previously worked on via lab, or mailing list: YES

Here's one I've been working on:

Name: Emily Daniels
Project: Sensitive Papercraft
Link: None yet
Materials/Technology Used: Soldering Station, Super Sensitive Sound to Light
Converter, Paper
Year: 2010 onward
Previously worked on via lab, or mailing list: YES

Emily

Emily Daniels | emilydaniels.com | @emdaniels | awesomefoundation.org