[Lab] Another requests - tell us about your projects

Ryan Stec ryanstec at artengine.ca
Fri Nov 19 10:46:59 EST 2010

Hello everyone,

This is another request for my granting. Sorry to be so needy, but hopefully we only have to do this every three years ;)

I am creating a list of projects undertaken or completed at Artengine, and the more I can put in the merrier as it shows the types of activity in the lab. If you have any projects that you have worked on in the lab or through the mailing list it would be great to add them. We are looking for just a little info too. If you can add to the list below with:
1) your name
2) a title or basic description (ie Arduino-based 3D mapper or Custom Built 3D printer)
3) some of the materials or technology you are using (ie Arduino, Processing, stepper motors, etc.) and
4) the years you have been working on it (ie. 2007-2010).

We will input everything into our excel sheets here. Thanks again for the help!

-----

Names:  Ryan Stec, Christopher Payne, Simon Guibord, Ross Birdwise

Title / description : Audio Visual recording 1,2,3

materials: Modul8, Edirol V4, Korg Entrancer, MAX/MSP, Ableton Live, Audio Mixers, Mics

year: 2010

----

Names: Ryan Stec

Title / Description : Bright Lights, Big City (two screen video installation)

Materials: Mac Mini, Dualhead2go, Premiere CS4, Speakers

year: 2009 - 2010

----