[Lab] Mod Lab Meeting Notes and Wiki Updates

Emily Daniels emily.daniels at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 12:50:31 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,

Here are the notes on what we talked about last night. I've gone ahead and
made pages within the Wiki to help consolidate and filter responses to the
right areas. For those who haven't yet, anyone can create a username to edit
the Wiki.

Projects:

A Future Projects List is now up on the Mod Lab Wiki- please add you project
needs/suggestions or offer to help!

http://www.artengine.ca/modlab/index.php/Future_Projects

Tools:

A Wish List is now up on the Mod Lab WIki- please add your needs and desires
to it!

http://www.artengine.ca/modlab/index.php/Tools

Member Knowledge and Skillsets:

A Member Page is now up on the Mod Lab Wiki- please add yourself to the list
and put down what skills you have to share with the community.

http://www.artengine.ca/modlab/index.php/Members

Structure:

A Structure Page is up on the Mod Lab WIki- please take a look and add your
thoughts to it.

http://www.artengine.ca/modlab/index.php/Structure

Workshops:

A Workshops Page is up on the Mod Lab WIki- please take a look and add your
thoughts or needs to it.

http://www.artengine.ca/modlab/index.php/Workshops

Open Tasks:

   - Research cheap/free spaces in Ottawa for larger meetups or events.
   - Open/free classes for members to meet and attend together- p2pu.org etc
   - Inventory tools currently available in the Mod Lab
   - Updating Mod Lab Wiki/website
   - Move meetings to 1st and 3rd Wednesday?

That's a good start on things for now- I'm interested to hear what the
community has to say!

Emily

--
Emily Daniels | emilydaniels.com | @emdaniels | awesomefoundation.org