[Lab] Next ModLab gathering next week? (Wed. Nov. 17th)

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Wed Nov 17 11:58:57 EST 2010

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 10:13:58AM -0500, Darcy Whyte wrote:
> >From word of mouth, I believe it is on.
>
> I went through the exact same method as you for getting involved with the
> group.

I will echo having experienced a similar process...

Perhaps this is simply setting the bar high!  ;-)    This isn't
necessarily bad as long as the group doesn't lose critical mass.  It is
rather interesting that I already know more people than I thought in
this group!  I know folks in the Toronto and Canberra hacker labs.  I
had gone looking for the Ottawa group about 8 months ago and found
nothing.

> If you are still with us, you are now qualified to attend ModLab!

> :)

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!