[Lab] Saturday, human powered float build for Toy Parade

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Fri Nov 12 07:59:40 EST 2010

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 07:32:47AM -0500, Darcy Whyte wrote:
> Sounds like fun. When is the parade?

Sorry, the parade is Saturday November 20th, 17:00 from War museum to
Lansdowne park via City Hall.  There is also one in Barrhaven the next
day and one in Orleans on the 27th at 18:00.

> I could come along and launch rubber-power (human power) model planes into
> the audience. The catch is I'd want to make lots of them and would want some
> people to help. We could follow your group if there were any takers.

Heh, that sounds like fun, only, there is a specific rule about trowing
stuff in the parade...  :(
(Page 3 here: http://www.toyparade.org/parade_entries/rulesregs.pdf )

	slainte mhath, RGB