[Lab] Saturday, human powered float build for Toy Parade

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Thu Nov 11 23:55:29 EST 2010

Hi all,

I met a number of you on the weekend at the Maker Faire and showed some
of you the diabolical plans we've got in store for the upcoming Toy
Parade.  I was hoping the timing would be such that I'd be able to go to
a Mod Lab meeting before posting this announcement, but by coincidence
the Linux photo sig scooped the room.

I got the spools of ElectroLuminescent wire by post today so things are
starting to take shape.  Here's the plans for our float build party this
Saturday if any of you are interested.  I'm bringing at least another
two soldering irons.

Recycles Community bike shop is at http://re-cycles.ca
The rig in question is here: http://hpv.tricolour.net/organ-trailer.html
I can also be reached at +1.613.860-2354

----- Forwarded message from Mark Rehder <markrehder at gmail.com> -----