[Lab] Fab Fair in the Fall

Andrew Plumb andrew at plumb.org
Fri May 21 11:56:43 EDT 2010

Hey Sebastien,

What's the assembly time record for a Mendel, if anyone has kept track?

If it's not already planned, that could be our on-site, community-building thing for Maker Faire NYC:

- Mendel assembly demos and Q&A
	- Print off parts and practice assembly over the summer
	- Bring Your Own Mendel (BYOM) build assistance

- Massively-paralleled group assembly (and tear-down?)
	- generate a set of group-optimized Mendel build instructions
	- if more than one full kit is present, make a competition of it.

Thoughts?

Andrew.