[Lab] making the maker

Andrew Plumb andrew at plumb.org
Thu May 6 14:45:53 EDT 2010

Hey Ryan,

Yup, went very well!  I figure we managed to get about 3/4 the way to completion over the course of the three hours we were building.  We should be able to get it finished & printing at the next gathering.

Looking forward to seeing the pics & video others took!  Feel free to put them up in Flickr or Picasa albums for sharing far & wide.

Andrew.