[Lab] CupCake machine wednesday

Ryan Stec ryanstec at artengine.ca
Tue May 4 13:07:38 EDT 2010

Hey Marc,

The Mod Lab is on every second Wednesday (May 5th is the next one) and there is no fee or sign up. It is an open lab space to come and meet with others, work on projects in the lab and get advice/troubleshooting on ideas in progress.

The processing workshop that is coming up at Artengine with James Acres you can sign up with our Operations Coordinator, Moonsun Choi at operations at artengine.ca. The workshop starts on Tuesday May 18th at 6PM with the 2nd and 3rd session on Tuesday the May 25th and Saturday May 29th (12-5 on Saturday). If any one from the lab is interested in signing up I think it will be a great workshop, and we are offering if for next to nothing!

Cheers
Ryan