[Lab] Anybody interested in DIY modular synths?

Tom Burns tom.i.burns at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 14:49:41 EDT 2010

Thanks Andrew!  I'll prolly show up on the 16th.

I definitely know what you mean on the resources front.. I'm doing a lot of
reading to figure out the quickest and cheapest way to enter.  It seems like
once you have the case built, each project you'd otherwise do as an
independent unit becomes a lot simpler since you have a shared enclosure and
power supply.

Cheers
Tom