[Lab] Great discount at Adafruit for hacker spaces

James Acres james at jamesacres.com
Tue Jun 1 15:51:09 EDT 2010

Hi Michael and Andrew

The modified PS3 cameras came from Peau Productions (http://www.peauproductions.com).

That's great news about the discount - they're great to deal with. The only thing I found is that they send everything by first class international USPS, which is untrackable and cane take a long time to get here (took 6 weeks to get an Arduino experimentation kit - was stuck at the border).

If you guys are interested in looking at one of their kits - (this is the one I picked up: http://www.adafruit.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=17&products_id=170) I can bring it to the next meeting.

I also have a bunch of sensors from school that we can play around with it if you guys are curious about checking any out before buying.

James