[Lab] Meeting on Wednesday

Ryan Stec ryanstec at artengine.ca
Wed Jul 14 16:13:13 EDT 2010

Hello folks,

I have booked M10, which is on the  main floor near between the two elevators, and the key can be picked up from the front desk. It is just a little meeting room, but could help with some over flow.

I will try and drop in, but I am going to a 5à7, and have some birthday plans a little later.

See you all tonight!

Cheers,
Ryan