[Lab] WordPress Work Session and Tiny Tots

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Tue Dec 21 11:56:18 EST 2010

a) If anybody is interested in this, let me know. We can do one tomorrow
night at 8pm, 303 Bank if there are any takers.

b) Wed. Dec. 22,2010 @ about 6:30 P.M. Marc Tessier (a friend of mine) will
be doing a Tiny Tots and Little Hearts event:

I will be visiting sick children in the hospital and let them talk to Santa
in the North Pole via my HAM radio on 2 meter.
Being the "brain child" of the idea I have asked the Seaway Valley Amateur
Radio Club here in Cornwall to re-transmit the signal for wide coverage that
will be heard 100 KM's away in every direction on 147.180 FM.
If they are willing to turn on the reflector at that time, the transmitted
signal will be heard country wide from coast to coast!

Christmas is for kids and these Tots will have a chance to talk
to Santa from their hospital beds.