[Lab] Netiquette on the Lab List

Ryan Stec ryanstec at artengine.ca
Tue Dec 14 14:22:29 EST 2010

Thanks for the refresh Emily.

Further details to this if there are those on the list who feel like our passionate discussion get a little hectic sometime you can turn your subscription into a daily digest and receive only one email a day.

Using your email address and the password you got sent to you when you signed up you can turn this on at this link:

http://artengine.ca/mailman/options/lab

This link here can get you your password resent if you need it as well.

Thanks to everyone for your activity on the list!

Cheers,
Ryan
AD