[Lab] [ORE_bits] Re: 3.175mm end mills

Graham planophore at aei.ca
Sat Dec 11 10:19:44 EST 2010

Darcy,

If your chuck will only hold 1/8" or 3.157" tooling you are out of luck
on a Saturday to get some proper end mills.

Dremel bits will fit and you could try using some of those bits seeing
as you are starting with plastic and wood

"proper" end mills in that size can be found at Legre tools on Morrison
(Mon to Fri) or by mail order (eBay, KBC Tools in Toronto, Chronos
Engineering Supply in the UK, etc, etc - eBay stores are good resource
to start with and KBC will send you a catalog if you ask either by phone
or on their web site)

cheers, Graham