[Lab] stm32 challenge

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 16:04:54 EST 2010

hey,
I have decided I would participate to this challenge.
(http://www.stm32challenge.com) I don`t know if any one else is
participating.  I have entered my picture frame Idea as my project.
the Idea is to have facebook albums downloaded onto your picture
frame.  unfortunately, i could not find a suitable solution for the
lcd screen that would comply with the rules so instead I will emulate
a sd card with a fat file system.  my project is now in que to be
reviewed.

I was hoping I could have a little support from you guys and have you
vote for my project.
you can find it here
http://www.stm32challenge.com/detail/111

I will let you know once I am approved so you guys/gals can start
voting... if you like and like my project
30% of the score comes from community votes.  there are only 14 people
in my category so far.  I think I might have a chance.

also any feed back is a appreciated.

thanks,
Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds