[Lab] LCD screen

Andrew Plumb andrew at plumb.org
Thu Dec 9 11:42:43 EST 2010

SparkFun has some smaller LCD options: http://www.sparkfun.com/categories/76
...or there's something like a Video Game Shield: http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10226

The Pixel Qi (http://www.makershed.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MKPQ01) that Maker Shed carries has some info about LVDS in the datasheet: http://cdn.makezine.com/make/pdf/pixel_qi_nantasket_spec_pub1_0.pdf

Most EVM boards that can do video (like the BeagleBoard - http://www.sparkfun.com/products/9444) have NTSC/S-Video, HDMI and/or DVI outputs.

Andrew.