[Lab] Wordpress lab last night and Wikileaks

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Thu Dec 9 10:22:31 EST 2010

The wordpress lab got off to a good start. Stay tunned to
http://mambohead.com/2010/12/wordpress-lab/ for the next one. I'll email all
the people in the comments there for the next one. Also, anybody *feel free
to call a wordpress lab*. I'm always looking for an excuse to hit the pub
(or other venue that comes forward) and work on some *constructive project*.

Interestingly, my provider is providing hosting services to one of the
Wikileaks hubs. I wonder if this will cause any of my Web projects to get
hosed! If you check any of my Web sites and it's down, just be patient. :) I
will look into a backup plan for this event. More information here:
http://www.generalsocial.com/2010/12/wikileaks-situation-and-network-theory/

The mail order business is booming right now for the
http://www.rubber-power.com site (Squirrel model airplanes). If it gets
disrupted by government clumsiness, I'll be miffed. :)

--
Darcy Whyte
Darcy at Siteware.com

Inspirational Flying Machines: