[Lab] Roll call: who's coming out tonight?

Ryan Stec ryanstec at artengine.ca
Wed Dec 1 12:40:19 EST 2010

Nice!

We are going to be up in the office finishing up our operations grant for the Canada Council so will be down to visit.

People will be happy to know there is a motion from the board to allocate funds from our accumulated surplus towards equipment purchases for rapid prototyping and fabrication. Canada Council may double these funds making a Versa Laser Cutter with inddor air filtration system a very realistic purchase. Of course, we will only find out in 6 months, but hopefully there will be great news for next summer!

See you all tonight.