[Lab] NY Maker Faire 2010 (road trip)

Andrew Plumb andrew at plumb.org
Sat Aug 28 13:00:14 EDT 2010

I'll be flying down on Wed. Sept. 22nd, attending OSHW on Thursday (http://www.openhardwaresummit.org/) and helping out in the 3D Printer Village (http://makerfaire.com/pub/e/4491), specifically with donated MakerBot and RepRap machine live-building activities.

I'm couch surfing for the duration. :-)

Andrew.