[Lab] Awesome Foundation Project Grants

Emily Daniels emily.daniels at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 11:10:01 EDT 2010

Thanks Ryan!

I put a bug in Cate Houston's ear when I was up in the spring and gushing
about the awesome stuff coming out of Boston. :) It's really great to see
Ottawa have this resource! Also worth noting that all branches are open for
applicants to apply to and have a better shot at getting funded-
www.awesomefoundation.org and on the Apply page you can select all chapters.
If anyone would like to start a project on Kickstarter (www.kickstarter.com-
it's pretty big in the states now) email me and I'll send you a creator
invite!

Emily

Emily Daniels | emilydaniels.com | @emdaniels | awesomefoundation.org