[Lab] FM Broadcasting

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 11:15:40 EDT 2010

I don't have much experience with FM broadcasting.  I have built a
small FM transmitter before but nothing extremely good quality. but it
was cheap and easy to build.  what will you be using this for if i can
ask?

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds