[Lab] FM Broadcasting

Andrew Plumb andrew at plumb.org
Wed Aug 11 11:13:29 EDT 2010

Hey Ryan,

Did you mean very very low power FM broadcasting on standard radio FM frequencies?  That's what that box appears to do, not VLF which is used for things like submarine comms - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Very_low_frequency

If it's standard FM frequencies, just find an off-shelf automotive transmitter to hack.  They're much cheaper and ubiquitous.

Aside: going to be at ModLab this evening?

Andrew.