[Lab] email list?

Andrew Plumb andrew at plumb.org
Tue Apr 6 10:42:33 EDT 2010

Hi Mireille,

My best guess would be that Mathieu added you because you were on the old dorkbot-ott list.

The Ottawa ModLab is following the hackerspace model (see http://hackerspaces.org/) and still very much in the work-in-progress stage. A group of us gather at ArtEngine M70 Lab every other Wednesday to work on personal projects, bounce ideas around, etc.

Also, until the new ArtEngine MakerBot arrives, I lug out my own to print off a few fabjects and show the curious what it is.

Andrew.