[Gridflow-dev] [PD] pd2png : screenshots of patchs

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue May 21 01:10:24 EDT 2013

Le 2013-05-21 à 07:31:00, s p a écrit :

>> I had to use KML, SHP and OSM formats last year. How special are
>> they ?
>
> Very bad example! They are all for geospatial data. So they are
> absolutely not general purpose image formats.

After all, very few people ever use computerised geography these days...
;)

>http://sebpiq.github.io/WebPd/simple-gui/simple-gui.html

Doesn't work in Firefox 21.0... only a small rectangle is usable. Dragging
anything outside of it makes the object unreachable. The rest of the page
always stays white.

> Yes, but what's the point?

It's a worldwide evil plot to destroy your argument. ;)

I also enjoy making fractal patches :

   http://gridflow.ca/gallery/patch_dans_patch_34.png
   http://gridflow.ca/gallery/patch_dans_patch_37.png
   http://gridflow.ca/gallery/patch_dans_patch_7.png
   http://gridflow.ca/gallery/patch_dans_patch_8.png
   http://gridflow.ca/gallery/patch_dans_patch_9.png
   http://gridflow.ca/gallery/patch_dans_patch_l.png

It uses a pd class named [#see] that displays raster images inside of a
patch. Here's the help file :

   http://gridflow.ca/help/%23see-help.html

For example :

   http://gridflow.ca/gallery/logistic_map.png