[Gridflow-dev] geometry, cross products, matrix inversions...

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Nov 20 20:39:48 EST 2011

Le 2011-11-20 à 19:30:00, Mathieu Bouchard a écrit :

> Are there any other operators that take two packs of 3 inputs and produce 3
> outputs, that anyone (on this mailing-list) might want ?

Oh, and also, operators that take one pack of 3 inputs and produce (one
pack of) three outputs.

Possible candidates for the latter could be shortcuts for #rgb_to_yuv and
#yuv_to_rgb, which would be much more efficient than the current
abstractions of the same names, but I'm not sure whether they really
belong there.

But note that those that take one pack of 3 inputs are only usable in [#],
not in [#draw_polygon] and such.