[Gridflow-dev] pd doesn't open some # objects

Ricardo Fabbri rfabbri at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 12:59:04 EDT 2011

Dear matju,

here are some of my current errors (now that I use -lib gridflow,
gridflow in ~/pd-extended).

When I open the help index, I get the following. Note for instance
#draw_lattice, which I can't find anywhere in GF source. Thanks.

GridFlow: can't detect this version of GEM: i=10 j=4
 #draw_lattice
... couldn't create
[#draw_polygon 0 (255 255 255)]: expected numop (as symbol)
 #draw_polygon $1 (255 255 255)
... couldn't create
 #from_pix
... couldn't create
 #memstat
... couldn't create
expr, expr~, fexpr~ version 0.4 under GNU General Public License
 #to_pix
... couldn't create
cascade=0x13e31c0, cvGetErrStatus=0 cvErrorStr=No Error
 gemdead
... couldn't create
missing argument $4 named "channels"
missing argument $3 named "width"
missing argument $2 named "height"
missing argument $1 named "images"
missing argument $4 named "channels"
missing argument $3 named "width"
missing argument $2 named "height"
missing argument $1 named "images"
missing argument $2 named "color"
missing argument $1 named "op"
missing argument $2 named "color"
[#draw_polygon put] inlet 0 method op: expected numop (as symbol)
missing argument $6 named "max"
missing argument $5 named "min"
missing argument $4 named "rect"
missing argument $3 named "outsidecolour"
missing argument $2 named "insidecolour"
missing argument $1 named "op"

Ricardo Fabbri
--
Linux registered user #175401