[Gridflow-dev] pd doesn't open some # objects

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Nov 1 18:50:32 EDT 2011

Le 2011-10-31 à 23:55:00, Ricardo Fabbri a écrit :

> When I do pd-extended -lib $HOME/pd-externals/gridflow/gridflow then I
> start getting more symbols. I now get most things except #expr,

You should not do that. You should do just -lib gridflow and then the
libdir system will find gridflow/gridflow that is in $HOME/pd-externals.

$HOME/pd-externals is one of the default folders of the path, in
pd-extended.

GridFlow needs to be able to find its own location in the path, so you
need a path item that directly contains the gridflow folder, and then a
lib item that just says «gridflow» ; otherwise, it's going to be lost.