[Gridflow-dev] GridFlow package for Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid

Claude Heiland-Allen claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
Tue Jun 8 15:08:22 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I built a fresh snapshot (*) of GridFlow [1] (svn trunk r5698) as a
package for Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid using Launchpad.

Get it while it's hot from the Puredyne [2] team package archive [3] :

   sudo apt-get update
   sudo apt-get install python-software-properties
   sudo add-apt-repository ppa:puredyne-team/ppa
   sudo apt-get update
   sudo apt-get install gridflow
   pd -lib zexy:Gem:gridflow

As with anything, read the documentation if you're not sure what those
commands will do, especially when sudo is involved :)

[1] http://gridflow.ca
[2] http://puredyne.org
[3] https://launchpad.net/~puredyne-team/+archive/ppa

(*) version note: x~y is a pre-release version y *before* the x release

Have fun!

Claude

PS: I'm not sure if I did it the One True Way: ie I don't know if the
package will co-operate / inter-operate with both puredata and also
pd-extended, hopefully someone can point out where I've gone wrong! I've
only tested it against the puredata/gem/pd-zexy packages from Lucid on
64bit, more testing and feedback welcome!  Thanks!

--
http://claudiusmaximus.goto10.org