[Gridflow-dev] 9.10 libdir dependencies

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Wed Aug 11 03:32:15 EDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-08-10 at 19:46 -0400, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> >> It's automatic in puredata-0.42.5-3 (the internal one is hard to access)
> >> but pdextended differs, iirc... messy... I think if pd-zexy had followed a
> >> libdir layout then it might "just work".
> > Ok, I just added [gf/wrap] for that reason.
>
> I also added [gf/l2s] [gf/s2l] [gf/sys_gui] for that reason.

For what reason? I don't see, why you are replicating zexy functionality
in GridFlow. [wrap] is special, since there is a name clash with Pd's
own [wrap] and there is ambiguity which is loaded (because of this new
possibility to override built-in classes). However, this does not apply
to [l2s] and [s2l].
Or probably is your goal to just make Gridflow more independent from
other libraries?

Roman