[Gridflow-dev] Binary package for Ubuntu

Claude Heiland-Allen claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
Tue Aug 10 07:05:07 EDT 2010

Hi,

On 10/08/10 04:33, Patrick Boivin wrote:
> While we are at it, I would like to know what you guys think/know/do
> about the general linux binary packaging headache... I am new to all
> that !

There is a .deb package for gridflow-9.10 available for Lucid since
yesterday from the Puredyne PPA:

https://launchpad.net/~puredyne-team/+archive/ppa

It depends on 'pd', which should be provided by both 'puredata' and
'pdextended', however it is compiled against 'puredata' and I haven't
had a chance to test it against 'pdextended'.

Claude
--
http://claudiusmaximus.goto10.org