[Gridflow-dev] GridFlow 0.9.5
matju at artengine.ca
Sun Oct 18 17:54:35 EDT 2009
version 0.9.5 (2009.10.18):
* added [gf.print] (aliased to [print])
* added [cv/#Ellipse], [cv/#HarrisCorner], [cv/#KMeans]
* renamed goop.pd to surface_tension.pd
* [#in quicktime]: "get" also produces messages "framerate", "height",
"width", "depth", "codec".
* added [#draw_hpgl], [#reinterval], [#cluster_avg]
* added [norecurse], [gf.error]
* [#color]: added bang
* [#inner]: fixed infinite loop bug with large right-inlet grids.
* [#transpose]: fixed crash with zero-sized grids.
* [receives]: "empty" prefix automatically turned into "" (no prefix).
* [#in grid] and [#out grid]: fixed several bugs
* [#make_cross] can make rectangular crosses
* [demux] alias removed (please use [shunt])
* renamed every [cv.Something] to [cv/#Something] to avoid any future
nameclashes with Loïc's library.
* automatically removes artificial stacksize limits of the OS that may
have caused segfaults in the last year or so, if you didn't use
ulimit -s unlimited or somesuch
* added [# c2p] and [# p2c] (polar transforms)
* added new examples: polar.pd, radial_blur.pd
* fixed more OSX bugs
* fixed [#grade] bug (thanks to mescalinum)
* removed support for gem 0.89 and some 0.90 versions
_ _ __ ___ _____ ________ _____________ _____________________ ...
| Mathieu Bouchard, Montréal, Québec. téléphone: +1.514.383.3801
More information about the Gridflow-dev