[Gridflow-dev] another crash in __cxa_allocate_exception

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon May 11 23:56:22 EDT 2009

Anyone got trouble with __cxa_allocate_exception in recent versions of
Ubuntu ? This doesn't seem to be related with graphics card drivers. It
occurs even without GEM. I just upgraded from Ubuntu 8.04 to 9.04 to make
sure that this bug disappears ASAP.

I'd almost call this a showstopper, but it is possible to run clean
gridflow patches even with it, it's just not fun to play around with
GridFlow with this bug around and it also breaks with some patches that
output error messages in their normal course of execution.