[Gridflow-dev] cv.Div, cv.Mul + errors

Alexandre Castonguay acastonguay at artengine.ca
Wed Oct 24 09:16:04 EDT 2007

$morning,

Thanks for the fix : [cv.Div] and [cv.Mul] work now.  I tried comparing the
results of [cv.Div] with [# div] and [# /] and their results are not exactly
the same as they both round down and [cv.Div] rounds up.

Also, once an error has been triggered by sending a grid of different
dimensions, GridFlow seems unable to recover.  Re-creating the object that
triggered the error or closing the patch doesn't help.

ttys,