[Gridflow-dev] GridFlow 0.9.0
matju at artengine.ca
Tue Nov 20 15:22:41 EST 2007
version 0.9.0 (2007.11.20):
* new object classes: [#slice], [#sort], [#line_to_polygon].
* rewrote some object classes from Ruby to Pd.
* split compilation of the LTIlib support allows to compile
it with reasonable amounts of RAM.
* new classes: [seq_fold], [#seq_fold], [#.var], [#noise_gate_yuvs]
* updated [#camera]
* added PWC-specific options: framerate white_mode white_red white_blue
white_speed white_delay auto_gain compression noise_reduction
* added "pwc" option in [#camera], for enabling PWC-specific options.
* colorspace conversion directly in [#in videodev] (faster)
* grid messages no longer contain dim and numbertype (just a pointer)
* GridOutlet: added set_chunk (so set_factor is obsolete)
* removed GridFlow menu
* faster [#inner] for small matrix sizes
* GridFlow won't work in plain Ruby anymore (without Pd)
* removed [pd_netsend] [jmax_udpsend] [jmax4_udpsend] [pd_netreceive]
[jmax_udpreceive] [jmax4_udpreceive] [printargs] [rubyprint]
* removed Type.rb and Contract.rb and their use in videodev.c
* [#in quicktime]: added workaround for jpeg_quality problem
* [#in quicktime]: added method "get", that produces message "frames"
that gives the number of frames in a video
* [#out]: added method "autoclose"
* removed old documentation: *-icon.png
* renamed [#export] to [#to_float]
* renamed [#export_list] to [#to_list]
* renamed [#export_symbol] to [#to_symbol]
* renamed [#export_pix] to [#to_pix]
* fixed 256MB limit bug
* fixed reassign bug
_ _ __ ___ _____ ________ _____________ _____________________ ...
| Mathieu Bouchard - tél:+1.514.383.3801, Montréal QC Canada
More information about the Gridflow-dev