[Gridflow-dev] Conditional and Loop Structures

Emir Mahmut BAHSI embahsi at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 05:40:12 EST 2007

  Hello
  I am working on conditional structures on existing workflow managers currently.I did not used Gridflow but it is some part of my research to get some information.
  I have two questions about this issue.
  1) In conditional branching; can we create a simple if structure similar to the attached one?
  2) Can we create loop structure (like for and while structure in C and Java)
  I didn't install or used Gridflow. However I only need this information to include in my research. If it won't take much time for you, may you send me an image of any conditional(if and switch) and loop structure( for, while, parallel loops) that you can implement (it can also be a screen-shot image). I want to get as much information as possible both conditional and loop structure.
  Any help will be appreciated.
  Thanks in advance.

Emir Mahmut Bahsi
Research assistant