[Gridflow-dev] lists of more than 254 numbers fixed in Ruby.

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Oct 8 01:06:50 EDT 2006

On Sun, 8 Oct 2006, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> this means that you can all go back to using lists of 921600 elements
> like you used to, unless you're still freezing your ruby to 2005-10-01
> or similar.

Damn, I should finish my mails. I mean, if you're freezing your ruby, then
you haven't noticed the bug, so you can't "go back to using lists of
921600 elements" because you've never had to stop doing it.

PS: in this example, 921600 = 480 640 3 [#fold *], which I'm sure some
people here have tried... (and found that they don't fit in [netsend], for
example)