[Gridflow-dev] #centroid: added two extra outlets

Alexandre Castonguay acastonguay at artengine.ca
Thu Jun 16 16:18:09 EDT 2005

Howdy,

It's just that there are two [#export] in the abstraction already and it
saves the two steps of packing and unpacking.

I see your point about scalability but how would it return more than two
dimensions as it is?  I'm not that set on the extra outlets, it can easily be
done outside of the abstraction.

Oh and i was just demonstrating some objects to Darsha and Stephanie, I did
not encounter any others that I would 'lazify' this way at the time.

Cheers,

Alexandre