[Gridflow-dev] test suite (fwd)

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Dec 29 14:39:12 EST 2005

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> However, what other people do for the GUI tests, is MV or MVC, so that
> all the non-GUI things can be tested automatically, without going
> through a GUI.

I mean MV as in ModelView and MVC as in ModelViewController.

I practice MV in DesireData, and I also practice MV in GridFlow. For
example, [#camera] is a wrapper around [#in videodev], and [#in videodev]
contains no GUI code. More generally, all GUI objects have only GUI
responsibilities, or else, all the non-GUI they do is done by one object
at their heart, just like [#camera] contains one [#in videodev].